Wow!

I never even thought that I'd have 16 people following my blog! I am finally popular for once in my life! LOL
When I first started this weight loss blog, I really didn't think anyone was reading it, and now people are leaving all these really nice comments and stuff! EXCITING! It's strange at the same time though, because I don't feel that important for people to actually take time to read what I have to say. But I am grateful to you all that take time to read my blog. Thanks!

I took my baby with me this morning when I went out for one of my walks, and as I was walking I realized something. My thighs don't rub together anymore!!! EXCITING!!! I have lost 5 1/2 inches off of each thigh! I still have a hard time believing that I have lost that many inches off of each of my thighs. Let me tell you all, I am SO glad that I taped myself when I started weight watchers! I actually didn't start taping myself until I had lost 3 pounds and was 3 days in to the program. So I may have lost more inches, but I'll never know. Oh well. So far I've lost 39 1/4 inches off my body and that's insane to me! (Key words are SO FAR, so that means I plan to lose more!) Anyways, as I was saying about my big ole' thighs, I can't believe that they don't rub together anymore when I walk. I remember when I was at my heaviest weight, I would always get friction burns on my thighs because I was just so big. I hated walking because it took so much effort. Now I am completely different in how I feel. I love to walk, I love to run (I never thought I would say that!) and I love exercise. I love what it has done for my body, and my self esteem. I just feel like a different person from who I was almost 11 months ago. Losin' this dang fat has taken time, and patience, and has been pretty frustrating at times, but its something that I'm VERY glad that I went through!

Comments

CJ said…
I love to read what others are doing to help with their weight loss. I love your blog. I just have not had time to sit down and do anything with mine!

As for the thigh NSV, WAY TO GO! That's awesome!

I am beginning to enjoy exercise myself!

Keep up the great work!
You are awesome....it almost makes me want to exercise!! :) lol
Danielle said…
Hey! We all help each other... and we all can win together!

Popular Posts