10 years!

Today is my 10-year marriage anniversary! I have decided to not worry so much about what I eat, and just have fun for the day. I can't believe that my husband and I have been married for 10 years! I am so grateful that I met him. I love him so much, and I've admired him from the first day I that saw him! Today we are going to take the kids out for ice cream, go watch a movie, go to the park, and then go out to dinner. It will be fun. It would be nice for just me and my husband to go out somewhere together, I think it will still be just as fun to do something as a family.
So, as hard as I've been trying to track what I've been eating all week, today I am going to just have a fun day and eat what I want, although I will still write down everything that I eat. I don't think I'll feel as guilty if I eat over my POINTS values today though because I've been exercising all week. I think one day of eating a lot won't hurt. I'll just exercise more tomorrow to make up for today. And that's another thing, since I exercised twice yesterday then I am going to take a break today. Plus my dumb knee hurts, I have no idea what I did to my knee. I think it'll be a good idea to just take a break from exercising today. I think I have a good excuse to take the day off seeing that's it's my 10-year anniversary today.
Gotta go, my baby is crying. He's such a cutie! Gotta go now. Have a great day everyone! Later!

Comments

Sunny said…
Happy Anniversary!! Enjoy your day off. :)
Roder said…
Congrats on 10 years!
Happy Anniversary!!! Have a fun time...we love you guys!
Happy Anniversary guys! love ya!!!!!!!!!!
Perry H. said…
Congrats!! That is a huge accomplishment! Enjoy the day....
SL said…
Congratulations on your 10th anniversary. Your plan to just ENJOY sounds like a good one. Hope you had a GREAT time.
Shrink to Fit said…
You should celebrate and enjoy yourself. Happy Anniversary! Hope you all had a great time!

And congrats on the loss! You're doing great

Popular Posts