?!?!

What does it mean when your sweat pants are falling off and they are too loose?!?! I have noticed lately that my sweat pants are constantly falling down! I remember a time when I was at my heaviest weight of 195 pounds, and my sweat pants were getting too small, they were too tight, and I was going to need to buy more in a BIGGER size. Now things are completely different! My sweat pants are baggy when I'm standing, and they're not all stretched out like they used to be from my BIG OLE' BOOTY! I am excited to say that I will just have to break down and buy some smaller sweat pants! :)

Comments

Roder said…
And what a wonderful feeling that is! Well done. :)
LOL!! Yeah, that IS a good thing! Get yourself some new body huggin sweats; you deserve it!
Food Coma said…
It is a pretty amazing feeling to buy smaller thats for sure!
It means success is happening! That IS a wonderful feeling. Enjoy every bit of it!!! Congrats!
Sister Moon said…
Good for you! That is a problem I can't wait to have!!

Popular Posts