Couch potato? Not me!

So, I am sitting around watching Dr. Phil, and then I think to myself "I think I'll go out for a walk!"
I'm not going to just sit around and watch TV when I can walk away the fat! So, if I bring my baby with me then I will be walking. If I don't then I will run. Either way, it will be good to get out again today and get some more exercise! I went running this morning for 55 minutes, and I am proud of that , but I think I'll go out and get some more exercise for the day!
Help! I'm turning into an EXERCISE JUNKIE!!! (Not a bad problem to have if I do say so myself!)
Have a great day all!

Comments

Jen said…
I would love to become an exercise junkie - exercise is definitely the part of this that I have the most trouble with.
I stumbled across your blog from your comments on Melting Lisa's. You and I have similar stats. I have lost 36.8 lbs and have about 30 more to go.
Have a great day, and I hope that you don't mind if I follow your blog.
~jen
MaryFran said…
Being an exercise junkie would be a good thing for losing the rest of my weight AND maintaining it. However, I've about given up on the hope that someday I may learn to 'love exercise'.
Tony said…
We can be exercise junkies together!

Popular Posts