DANG!!!!

It was 33 degrees this morning when I brought my kids to school! And guess what I did after I brought them to school? You're right, I went running. And I froze! I remember asking myself if I should be going out to go run? And the answer was a big YES YOU SHOULD! It was pretty dang cold this morning, but after a while I quickly warmed up and didn't feel cold anymore. I was sweating my booty off, literally! :) I don't like to sweat, but I know that when I am sweating that my body is working hard and that is where I need to be to melt away this dang fat. Thank goodness my husband bought me an MP3 player! It has helped me tremendously while I'm working out! It makes the time go by SO much faster, and it helps me to not focus on the pain of working out as much. That's another thing I want to mention. It is PAINFUL to exercise! But I guess it's a necessary part of exercise if you want to get anywhere. When I was running up this hill this morning, all I could think of was that my legs hurt, and that it was hard to breathe. But then I think that every step I take is a step closer to the healthier me! And that is one thing that helps me to keep going when I'm running and I feel like I really want to walk. But even when I'm walking, I think of that same thing too, so that I don't just stop. Any movement is better then no movement, right?! That's what I try to tell myself every day when I feel like I might want to be lazy, or have a "day off" from exercising. I try to do some sort of exercise 6 days of the week, and then I take Sunday off. That works out nicely for me. But that's only a day off from exercising. I have no days off from being a mom! So that means that I still have to change diapers, make meals, and so on and so on. Awww... the life of a mom. It's overwhelming at times, and there are days when I feel like collapsing onto the floor and crying because I'm so frustrated with my kids (Dad, now I know how you and mom felt when I was little!) but I am so glad that I have my kids and my husband! They are my life, and without them I would feel lost. That's truly how I feel.
So, although I ran this morning, I am going to do one of my Power 90 DVDs tonight. That way I will be EXTRA tired and won't be able to move! LOL That's what I aim for when I exercise! I just go 'till I die! LOL A few weeks ago when I was out at the track running, this little old lady that I see there almost every morning asked me how many laps I had done? I hadn't been keeping track, so I told her the most truthful answer that I could. I said "I don't know how many laps I've done, I just keep going 'till I die!" and we both laughed! It's a funny but truthful answer I think!
Anyways, I gotta go for now. It's time to pick up my daughter from school. I love bein' a mom! It's the best!
Have a great day all! Later!

Comments

Popular Posts