Here's a picture of my favorite girl!

ME!!! LOL KIDDING!!!! I seem to like to take pictures of myself lately, so here's yet another picture of me. I was wondering about something. Does it look snobby when I put my hands on my hips? I haven't had a waist for years, and now that I do I seem to pose this way all the time. I don't just pose this way for pictures, I seem to do this all the time when I'm talking to other people. So, I know it's a strange question, but I was just wondering.


March 9, 2008 195 pounds

February 1, 2009 162.4 pounds

Comments

Sunny said…
Lol, not snobby... you look you have some confidence. Which you should, you look great!
Wow....what a difference!! I might not be the hottest sister for long....haha :) lol
Perry H. said…
Snobby? No way. Hot? yes!

But I can see the point. I never know what to do with mine, which I one more reason I'm more comfortable in back of a camera than in front of one.
Big Girl said…
snobby, no. sassy yes! love it!

Popular Posts