Hey!

Hey all. It's me, again. Sometimes before I start typing I wonder what in the world to say on my blog, but I always seem to figure it out, and then I ramble on and on and then I can't seem to stop myself! Does that happen to anyone else? I think it's funny that now that I have lost a bunch of weight I have so much more self confidence and I am more talkative. I can't seem to shut up! Funny huh! Wow! If I'm like this now after only losing 35 pounds, what will I be like when I have lost a total of 65?! It's exciting. I really feel like I'm becoming my authentic self again. I love that I don't have to hide my body anymore and be ashamed of how I look. I love that I am truly happy with my body, and that happiness radiates outward for other people to see.
By the way, I have been having these "odd" things happening to me lately. When I go out to go running, walking, or go to the store, or pick up my kids from school, it really seems like people are watching me. When I went to the store yesterday and I was at the check out aisle, the clerk was a guy probably about my age, 30-something. He tells me my total, and I looked down to get my wallet out of my purse. Right when I looked up, he looked away. (I SWEAR he was looking at me! I really think he was looking at my chest!) I had to look down again to get a card out of my wallet, and the guy looks at me again! I look up to give him the card, and then he acts like he's looking for someone over my shoulder! Can you believe this guy?! So anyways, as I go to leave, I have a habit to say "Have a nice day!" He then looks at me and says "And you have a BLESSED day Mam!" with this certain flirty look on his face! Can you believe that! I have to say that it's really nice to be noticed, but then it's also strange because Hello People! I'm MARRIED!!! LOL
But still, it's really nice to be noticed for all this work that I've been doing to lose this dang fat!
Has anyone ever had that happen to them before? I think that kind of stuff is the best kind of compliment because other people are noticing my weight loss, and that makes me feel even more proud of myself! I told my husband about the incident, and we both laughed about it. I know that my husband isn't jealous or anything, I think that kind of stuff makes him more proud of me for the work that I've done so far. He is so supportive of my weight loss, and has been awesome! I love him so much!
Before I go, I just want to say THANK YOU ALL for taking the time to read my blog, and also for leaving such great comments on my blog! That support means a lot to me, and helps me to keep going! So Thank you everyone! Just had to say that so you all know that your comments don't go unnoticed! Heck, I feel flattered that ANYONE reads what I have to say! I somehow don't feel that important. Strange I know, but it's true.
Well, better get going. I need to put my kids to bed. Have a good night everyone!

Comments

Perry H. said…
Andrea, I think we all do that at some point - ramble and that is fine! I have a lot of time at work to catch up on blogs, so ramble away!
It's something I really noticed last time, that women who never noticed me at the gym would say hi, flirt, look. I really miss that!
But time will get that back. Glad it happened for you, we all want to feel desired, I think that's just normal.
You're doing great, so keep it up!
anastasia said…
i always start to write and thenr ealise that i dont know what to say or that i actually have nothing worth writing about and yet 9/10 times i'll still carry on writing and stuff will just come out. i dont know how but it often works.

anyway, well done on your weight loss to date. you look fab. keep it up.
Samantha said…
I feel ya on the don't know what to say and then ramble on.. i do it all the time! lol. That' so flattering that you got picked up on!!! You go girl!

Popular Posts