Holy Cow!

So, do you all remember my posting from yesterday? Well, I guess maybe I should binge eat and puke more often because this morning when I got on the scale, this is what it read!




KIDDING! I will not eat that way because I know that is a very unhealthy way to behave. That's a great way to get into being Bulimic and I really don't want to lose this dang fat in an unhealthy way.

I am VERY happy to be out of the 160's now!!! My weigh-in day was Monday and on that day I weighed 160.4 pounds. I lost 1.8 pounds since Monday! Woo Hoo! If I keep losing weight at this pace then I will be at my goal weight in no time! It's really nice to be in the 150's now! So, I think I will celebrate by eating LOTS of these chicken enchiladas that I bought this morning! KIDDING! I will pace myself. I really don't want to have a repeat of yesterday again. I felt really bad after I did that, not only physically, but emotionally too. But today is a new day, and I will strive to do better today! And I will also get in some exercise today. I'm thinking that I need to do more weight bearing stuff, I haven't done anything involving weights for a long time. So, I have lost a total of 36.4 pounds to date! And even though today isn't my weigh-in day, I am going to add this new weight to my weight-loss ticker.

Better get going for now, gotta check on my kids, things are sounding too quiet, and that means there's trouble brewing! :) Have a great day everyone! Later!

Comments

Danielle said…
Not even something to joke about. The puking thing. Not even a "ha!" or "just kidding"... it is a pretty serious issue and something that maybe should be handled a little more delicately next time. I know it is your own blog and you can say what you want but there are people out there (like myself) who have struggled with bulimia for years. I don't know if you were laughing about it because you are uncomfortable about what happened but it is something to be on the lookout for. I remember the first time that I binged and purged and how excited I was because the calories didn't count. I was actually thrilled... maybe I could do it more often. And I did. For the next three years.

Popular Posts