I am one tired Momma!

It was about 48 degrees this morning when I took my kids to school. And of course, since I live on the coast, it was raining. I went running this morning, and instead of alternating running and walking the whole time, I tried to run the whole time. Man, that is SO hard. I really have to say that I am proud of myself that I am able to run. It's a great feeling. It's such a difference from how I was when I was at my heaviest weight. I didn't run when I was at my heaviest weight, heck, I barely did a fast walk. I was pathetic. Now, I love to run. I love that I just feel lighter on my feet. There are so many things that are so much better now. For one thing, since I have lost 7 1/2 inches off of my chest, "the girls" aren't bouncing all over the place. It's much less painful to run. And my thighs don't rub together anymore, which is a problem I don't EVER want to have again! That was not only a painful problem because of all the chafing that I had, but it's also annoying. Back fat, that's another one! LOL I don't miss my back handles AT ALL! It was SO annoying to have lumps in my back. with or with out a brazier! One funny thing that my daughter did that was funny at the time was she walked up behind me and held my back handles, squeezed them and made these squeaky sounds! LOL We both laughed. And looking back to that moment makes me laugh because my daughter is such a sweet girl! But I'm glad that she can't do that to me anymore! Bye Bye Back Fat! I won't miss ya one bit!
There are just SO many problems that come along with being obese. I will never go back to being an obese woman ever again. I'm proud of how far I've come so far. I'm proud of myself for just taking one day at a time, and one healthy decision at a time. This is truly a life style, and I plan to keep on going with this healthy life style even after I've achieved my goal weight!

Comments

JC said…
And you should be proud!!!!
blizzards said…
that's great! one of my goals is to be able to run without any problems too! :)

and chafing-is the absolute worst. ugh i can't wait till my thighs don't rub together anymore!
MeltingLisa said…
Those are some awesome differences!! I am wondering if I will ever "love" running again, I actually can't remember ever liking running, although I was quite a wicked sprinter back in school days.

Well done on all your fantastic progress!
TB--Milwaukee said…
Nice! I still hate running, I know I could do it though while I know I couldn't have in the past.
Reading that made me totally remember when all those things used to happen to me too!! I don't miss them at all!!!
Carlos said…
well said and good for you. i cant wait to dump my backteets or the front ones for that matter!
You have come so far already!! Yay for no chafing!LOL!
d.fine09 said…
Linked to you through Trim the fat. congrats on how far you have come. I can't wait to be there. I have a lot of weight to lose. I have lost 24 and I am starting to nituce the changes in my body. I am getting a waist again, but alas the back fat is still there. Be gone back fat!

Popular Posts