I can't believe it but I'll take it!

So, I woke up this morning, hopped onto the scale, and this is what it said! That means that I have lost a total of 34.2 pounds so far! WOO HOO!!!!!! I am almost out of the 160's and I am SO happy about that! I can't believe it but I'll take it! So, if I lose about 2 pounds a week, it will take me about 3 1/2 months to get to my goal weight! Wow! That's not long at all! I am trying to be patient with this weight loss thing, but the sooner that I can go from 'losing' to 'maintenance' then that will be great! And I need to say this too, that I WILL NOT be one of those people that lose all their weight just to gain it all back again, just to try to lose it again. That is not going to be me! I am determined to just LOSE THIS DANG FAT once and for all, get to my goal weight, and be done with this weight issue! I've been fat for WAY too long, and it's time that this fat leave my body! My dang fat is getting the boot! No more free ride buddy! LOL

Comments

Emily said…
You have done an incredible job of sticking to your goals and you are DEFINITELY achieving them!
Congrats!

Popular Posts