I thought it would be neat

to put some before and after/progress pictures together for the heck of it. I am still astounded that I looked the way I did when I was at my heaviest weight. Sometimes I have a hard time believing that I have made the progress that I've made. It's almost like my body is one way, and my brain is like it's still stuck in the body of a 195 pound woman! Does that make sense? I hope you all can understand me.
Here are some pictures that I put together.


If I do say so myself! :)


The only way that 2 chins should be involved is if you're an Infant!

It sure is GREAT to have a waist again and not a tire!!! I actually have an hour glass figure now! LOVE THAT!!!

Comments

JC said…
You look great!

I need to take some pics too for before and after. It would probably help me stay motivated.
You should! That has helpme me tremendously on this weight loss journey to stay motivated! Also, I suggest taping yourself. When I haven't seen a difference in the scale, then it's at least healpful to see a difference in my inches!
I still can't believe that I've lost 40 inches so far! I've lost a 3rd grader! :)
WWSuzi said…
You are looking awesome!!
Jen said…
You are looking SO fantastic!!!!
I love seeing B & A pictures - its so motivating!
Unknown said…
Hello! I just wanted to tell you that Im enjoying reading your blog. Keep up the good work!! I just put a before pic and a during one on my desktop so I can see for myself that all of the hard work pays off. You are brave for posting them online! High 5 to ya! :)

:) tj

tjstestkitchen.blogspot.com

Popular Posts