I'm gonna kick the habit once and for all! Danget!

I have this habit of biting my nails and I'm really trying to stop. I have been successful with this weight loss thing so far, but why can't I stop biting my nails? I don't know what it is, Am I just nervous? Am I bored? I am not sure why in the world I bite my nails. I have been trying for a couple weeks now to not bite my nails, and I'm proud to say that they are a whole 1/8th of an inch long! LOL Hey, stop laughing. That's long for me! LOL I even put nail polish on them to make them look cute! I even did my toes! Purple! What a cute color! I thought that using nail polish would help me to stop biting them and so far it has helped. I realized the other day that after I had used some hand sanitizer, and I went to put my finger nail in my mouth, I got the nastiest taste in my mouth! YAY! I've found something that works! That is until I get used to the taste...... I hope that I don't get used to that taste! That would be nasty! I think that if I can eat healthier and lose weight then I can certainly stop biting my finger nails! I hope........

Comments

Look at all you have accomplished with your weight! If you can do THAT, you CAN DO ANYTHING!!! Good luck!
Anonymous said…
I am so with you on this. I don't bite my nails, but I do "pick" at them, ie tear and shred them so they look as bad. My solution has been to get a professional manicure. Even if they're really short. So then they look SO good, and I don't want to just throw away the money I spent on the manicure. It actually has worked pretty well. Good luck with getting pretty hands!
MaryFran said…
Good luck with the nails!

Popular Posts