A Reply to a comment I recieved:

This is a Reply to a comment that I received on my posting from today. I should NOT have joked about Bulimia. That was stupid for me to talk about such a disease lightly. I am VERY sorry if I offended anyone by what I said. I do think about bulimia as a serious disease, and I was wrong to talk about that disease as a good way to lose weight.
I have to say that in my past I was involved in such behaviors that are associated with Bulimia for a short time, but thankfully I stopped doing those things, and I found weight watchers. I am VERY thankful that I have found a healthy way to lose weight, and keep it off the heallthy way.
So, I just wanted to apologize for what I said and joking about it. That was wrong.
I really want my Blog to be a positive place, and I hope to keep it that way. My blog has been very helpful for me getting to a healthier weight, and I hope that my blog will be helpful for others too. The last thing I want is for people to be offended by something I said. I have this habit of wanting to say something one way and it comes out completely different. Anyways, I will try to be more positive, and I'm sorry for anyone that was offended by what I said.

Comments

SL said…
One of the best things about blogging is the sharing of ideas - even on controversial subjects like this. It sounds like it was a good exchange all the way around. (And I know it is tough to be politically correct all the time. We all slip up.)
Unknown said…
Ive been gone all day and I missed a few of your posts. I just read all of them and I did not think you were laughing about bulimia. I certainly was not as well. I wrote about relating to the fact that we both ate too much and our stomachs are obviously not use to all of that food. Also what I did not mention was the fact that I am lactose intolerant. Cheese fondue was not exactly a good choice and that upset my stomach.

I apologize for causing anyone to be upset with what I had to say. That was not my intention.

tj
anastasia said…
i just want to say that the weight loss you've recorded you may well find you put osme back on next time you weigh cos your body had nothing for a day and will now want to fill in the gap.

Popular Posts