So, yesterday I

pigged out and I tried really had not to feel guilty about it! I still wrote down everything that I ate though. So, I just wanted to let the world know what I ate. I know you're all DYING to know! :) Yeah Right! But hey, it's my blog so here goes:

For Breakfast I ate: NOTHING

For my Midday meal I ate: 1 McDonald's Southwestern Grilled Chicken salad, 1 package McDonald's Southwestern dressing, 8 ounces Caffeine free Diet Pepsi, & a small McDonald's chocolate milk shake.

For my Dinner I ate: 1 Baskin Robbins cookie dough sundae, and 4 slices of Little Caesar's pepperoni pizza.

Everything was SO good! It was nice to take a day off and just not worry so much about what I eat. It's really strange, but it doesn't even seem like a lot of food? I ate till I wasn't hungry anymore, and I didn't feel stuffed, which was good since I really don't like that feeling at all. But I also didn't feel that great either. I give all the fat and sugar the credit for that! I can really tell the difference when I eat healthy and when I eat poorly.
It was a fun day, I really liked having the day off from eating right and exercising, but now it's back to work! Gotta get in "Lose the Dang Fat" mode! I went running this morning and it was nice to get back to being healthy again!



Here's a couple pictures that I took of myself after I went running this morning. I think I look rather cute! That hat that I'm wearing is new. I love it! It's got pink letters, and has a girly touch! The hat and the glasses help me to "hide" from people when I go running so I don't have to talk to anyone! LOL
Have a great day everyone!




Comments

Tony said…
I eat a lot more than that when I pig out lol. Keep up with the positive attitude and I'm sure you will lose all that dang fat :).
Gaylene said…
You crack me up!! Cute pictures too!!

Popular Posts