Things that weigh 33 pounds

I have lost almost 33 pounds so far in my weight loss journey, and I thought that it would be neat to make a list of different things that weigh 33 pounds:

  1. 2 regular sized pumpkins
  2. A REALLY FAT CAT!
  3. My 3 year old toddler
  4. 33 shoes (assuming that each shoe weighs 1 pound each)
  5. About 4 gallons of milk
  6. 2 15-pound dumb bells
  7. A medium-sized dog
  8. About 11 medium-sized pineapples

Wow! 33 pounds is quite a lot if you think about it! My sister lost 40 pounds on Weight Watchers which is INCREDIBLE! I am SO proud of her! The other day when I was at a sporting goods store, I saw a 40-pound weight vest on the shelf, and I thought of my sister. I tried to lift it, and ya know what?! That thing was HEAVY! I'm SO proud of my sister for the progress that she made! I hope to have the same success that she had. I still have 32.4 pounds to lose, and I hope to reach my goal weight sometime this year, hopefully within the next 6 months. If it's sooner, then that will be GREAT!!! Even if I lose this dang fat at less then a pound a week, I will eventually get there, just wait and see! And I'll be adding some pictures of me FOR SURE!!!

Comments

Andrea- you just made my day- I hope you realize that . I love you!
runny_yolk said…
Haha, great list! I like the fat cat... I think mine weighs that much.
MaryFran said…
I love your examples of real life things that show you exactly how much weight you have lost! Two pumpkins is HUGE!!!
Sunny said…
you've lost the equivalent of 33 shoes, that's great!! :)
Tony said…
Nice list! It really puts it into perspective how much weight you have actually lost. keep it up!
new*me said…
very cool list......I must work on mine.......the other day hubby reminded me I was just 5 lbs away from having lost my almost 4 yr old and my twins 2 yr olds ;)

Love the blog look!

Popular Posts