This morning

when I went out, I walked instead of ran because I have been having knee issues lately and I don't want to make it worse. I walked for 2 hours at a quick pace, and I worked up a sweat too which was awesome! (Don't get me wrong, I don't LOVE to sweat or anything, but I know that when I am sweating that I'm in a fat-burning mode and that's a good mode to be in!)
I didn't think that my walk was that tiring, because it is 'just a walk', but when I got home I started feeling pretty tired. And now it's even worse! But that's ok, I'll live. I'd rather be wore out from exercising then wore out just from being fat! That was what it was like when I was at my heaviest weight. I was always tired even though I got enough sleep. I attribute that to being obese. I am SO glad that the word 'OBESE' does not describe me anymore! Every time I look at my weight loss ticker and I see my current BMI number, I am amazed! I have dropped my BMI down about 6 points! CRAZY!!! And ya know what? That BMI number is gonna get even lower! I am so determined to get to my goal weight. I still have about 30 more pounds that I want to lose, but losing that 30 pounds feels really close that I can taste it! I'm a little over half way to my goal weight, but I am a determined woman! I'll get there! Just wait you world! You are watching a Hot Momma in the making! I'm getting better and better! :)
So, I realized the other day that I have almost reached the 150's! I can't believe it! I still am amazed that I weigh what I do now. That's probably why I take so many pictures of myself lately is because I love seeing the difference that 34 pounds has made for both the outside and inside of my body! I feel SO good health wise. I love that I'm able to run and breathe at the same time! And I love that I can actually get up off the floor without feeling like I'm going to pass out! LOL One more thing that I must say is that I love how I look! I haven't felt or looked good for a really long time, and it's really nice to have some self-confidence again! I have another 30 pounds to go 'till I reach my goal weight of 130 pounds. I hope to reach my goal some time this year. These three words have helped me to stay to the plan and keep going with this weight loss thing. Those three words are PATIENCE, PERSISTENCE, and PERSEVERANCE. I think those three words describe weight loss very well. don't you?!
So, even though I walked this morning, I may do one of my Power 90 DVD's. That is if the kids aren't going nuts! :)
Better get going. Have a great night everyone! Later!

Comments

Sunny said…
wow, 34 pounds... you are doing great! A 2 hour walk sounds wonderful... but tiring. :) Good job!
MeltingLisa said…
2 hours! Wow that is commitment!

So nice to read how pumped you are about your losses and how determined you are, that makes success almost guarenteed!

Popular Posts