Updated Pics

Hey all! I took some more updated pictures of myself. Ya know what? This picture thing is great! I am loving taking my picture because I am liking how I look so much more these days, and my self esteem has gone up SO much since I have lost almost 35 pounds. All the years when I hated to take my picture, well, lets just say that I feel like I've got some catching up to do! LOL




Taken on February 8, 2009
160.8 pounds and feeling great! I'm almost out of the 160's! YAY!!!




Taken on March 12, 2008
195 pounds and very depressed about my weight. I smiled to make others think I was happy but I was miserable with my weight. I will NEVER look like this again!






Taken on February 8, 2009
160.8 pounds I'm becoming the Hot Momma that I always claimed to be!



Taken on March 9, 2008
195 pounds and miserable with my weight. I will NEVER look like this again!




Taken on February 8, 2009

I just took this picture because I love this hat! I think it's cute, and girly, and it just makes me feel good! Who knew I would love hats so much?!

Comments

WOW!!! You look amazing! Great job you hot momma!!!
SL said…
You look fabulous in the current pictures (I love before and after/during pictures) and it sure shows how far you've come. WTG!

Popular Posts