What a workout!

I went to the gym this morning for my workout, and I had a lot of fun. I felt a little awkward though because I don't understand some of the machines yet, but I will with time. I used this pull up machine and that was a lot of fun. It uses weights to aid with your body weight so that it's easier to do pull ups. I am not that strong yet in my upper body to be able to pull up all of my own body weight, but I will get stronger in time. It was really nice to feel muscles that I forgot that I had! LOL
I did other machines that work the abdominal muscles, and then some other machines that work the arms. I used some machines that work yous legs. I did the stair master for a while, I used the treadmill too. It's really nice to be able to have a choice of different machines to workout on. I am having alot of fun doing this workout stuff and I intend to get my moneys' worth out of that gym! I am aiming to workout 6 days out of the week for an hour each day, and then take Sunday off. That has worked out really well for me and I plan to keep doing things that way. I made the commitment to myself to get healthier. I would hate to let myself down by not sticking to this weight loss thing. It's taken me nearly a year to lose 36 pounds. I know that it will take me a while to lose the rest of the weight that I want to lose, but I know that if I just keep trying to eat healthy, make good choices and keep on doing this exercise, no matter how long it takes, I intend to get to my goal! I can't wait to take those After pictures! That will be AWESOME!!!

Comments

Danielle said…
Yay Gym! That is what helps me keep losing when I have issues with food. I am not as good with cutting calories and try to hit about 2000 a day... so the gym is needed (for my sanity too).

Sounds like you are making some great changes!

Popular Posts