Yet another progress picture!

Hey all! I know I know, here's yet another progress picture. But hey! Can you blame me?! I am proud of the progress that I've made so far and I have to shout it out to the world! I was looking through my progress pictures that I've been taking of myself, and I realized that when I had taken some pictures on the 1st of February, I wore the same shirt that I had on in my First Official Before picture that was taken back in March 9th, 2008. I put the two side by side, and I am SO surprised at how I look now compared to how I looked then! It's kind of hard to see my sides in the 'after' picture, but I think you can really tell the difference in my face, and in my legs. What a difference huh! I am really glad that I took some before pictures when I started weight watchers! As PAINFUL as it was to take that very first picture, I'm glad that I took it! I can not believe that I used to look the way I did! I will NEVER go back to being 195 pounds EVER again!



Comments

JC said…
You look very happy too!!!
Anonymous said…
LOL if I looked as good as you do, I'd be posting progress photos every day!
AnonMom said…
Huge difference! Way to go, congratulations! You look awesome, keep it up!
Sister Moon said…
You should be proud! You look great :)
MeltingLisa said…
I love that you are excited about taking pictures! You are working hard and it shows! You should be loud and proud! I can't wait to do my first before/during comparison in the same outfit .. I was going to do it at 30 pounds which is just around the corner :)

Popular Posts