Almost there!

I've almost accomplished my 4th goal! You all might remember when I told about these 4 goals that I set for myself almost 1 year ago. One goal was to do 20 push ups, accomplished; another goal was to do 20 sit ups, accomplished; another goal was to be able to wear a size 10 at least, accomplished; and the last goal was to have lost 40 pounds by my 1-year anniversary, ALMOST!!!! Tomorrow is my official weigh-in day, but I decided to just weigh myself for the heck of it, and this is what the scale read!!!



I only have 1.4 more pounds to go and I will have lost 40 pounds!!! I will be trying my hardest to lose that last 1.4 pounds! And when I do, I will be doing the happy dance! LOL
So, I haven't taken any current pictures of myself lately, so I thought that I would do that today.

Taken on March 9, 2008 at my Dad's house. I weighed 195 pounds. I can't believe how close I was to weighing 200 pounds! My sister Christel said this would be my OFFICIAL BEFORE PICTURE. I am SO glad that she took it! Thanks Christel!



Taken on March 12, 2008 That was the day I officially started the Weight Watchers program. I have also named that day my re-birth to the new and healthier me!




Taken on March 8, 2009 I weigh 156.4 pounds. I LOVE that I no longer have that double chin that I used to have! Double chins are only cute on babies!



Taken on March 12, 2008 I weighed 195 pounds. Wow! I had some BIG handles I think! Actually I had big everything! And notice the look on my face. I remember at the time that I took this picture that I looked normal, not happy but not mad. Now I look at this picture and I can see in my face how very unhappy I was with my body. I hated it.




Taken on March 8, 2009 I weigh 156.4 pounds. Now there's a BIG difference in my face! I actually have some self confidence, I'm happy, and yes, I feel sexy again. I love that feeling! And I have a waist! I love that! Look at my legs! They are looking better and better!




Taken on March 12, 2008 I weighed 195 pounds I can't believe how many lumps were just everywhere on my body, my sides, my butt, the girls were way too big, just everything was way too big.




Taken on March 8, 2009 I weigh 156.4 pounds. What can I say, I think I look rather cute! He He He!!! :)




Taken on March 12, 2008 I weighed 195 pounds. Wow, I can't believe how chunky my back was. I had rolls all over the place. And my butt. Well, if you looked in the dictionary for the word BADONKADONK, there would be a picture of my booty! LOL It was WAY too big!




Taken on March 8, 2009 I weigh 156.4 pounds. SUCH A BIG DIFFERENCE in booty size! LOL! I love the smaller look! And notice my back. I think it looks MUCH better!




So, that's it. What do you all think?!?! I am loving this picture thing. It was SO difficult emotionally to take those first pictures of myself when I was at my heaviest weight, but ya know what? Of anything that is motivating, I would say that the pictures are BY FAR the more motivating thing! I would really advise anyone out there to take progress photos of yourself. It's SO neat to watch yourself losing weight in pictures!

Tomorrow I'm gonna start another week of working out again. I plan to get in there and work hard! I really want to try to get to that 40 pounds mark by the 12th of March. If I don't get there by the 12th, then I hope I come close! We'll see I guess.
Better get going for now. I am off to the store to look for a cute dress! In a size 8!!! I love that number! Have a good night all!!! Later!

Comments

WWSuzi said…
I just can't get over the change. You are just rocking it :)
Teresa said…
Andrea- You are inspirational. It has been great to watch you accomplish your 4 goals.
K...I never said it was the official "before" picture..that would be rude of me to say right? You have changed so much though, I can't believe you have almost lost 40 lbs!!! That is so awesome! I know that this last 20-something shouldn't be too hard for you. Good job sis!
Carlos said…
what a huge change you must be so proud!
Jen said…
You go girl!!!
I think you look great, you'll be at that 40lb loss in no time.
You look amazing! Congrats on your progress!!!
Anonymous said…
Great job! Those pictures really show your progress. I'm sure you will get to the 40 pound mark soon. Good luck!
JC said…
That is so awesome you have accomplished your goals! You look great!!

Popular Posts