Buns of Steel Baby!

Yep! Those words will describe my booty one day! LOL I did the stair master machine again today at the gym, and let me tell ya! That machine is SO HARD! It truly IS a sweat machine. Within 10 minutes I'm sweating and breathing hard. It's such a good workout. This is strange to say but I like that machine! I can't believe that I actually like a machine that is a modern torture device! LOL
So anyways, I just got back from the gym a little while ago, and I am one tired Momma! I did the stair master machine twice for 20 minutes each on a level 9 intensity. That's pretty hard for me. I was tired while I was on there, but I was determined to just get through the 20 minutes. I love seeing the words "WORK DONE" on the screen! It's like I have accomplished something and it makes me feel good. I worked out for 1 hour and 40 minutes again today, and ya know what? The time just goes by so fast while I'm in there. I've only been going to the gym for 1 week, and I feel stronger. My legs I can tell a big difference in. I really like what I see. And my abs are getting stronger, and the fat is melting away! I LOVE that! I still have a ways to go 'till I have a flat stomach because I still have a little bit of fat there, but I can definitely feel that my muscles underneath all that fat is stronger. That's a good thing. So when I do lose all this fat on my stomach and on other places then I will have some strong muscle there. My goal is to not only get to a healthy goal weight, and get "smaller" in size, but I want to have muscle definition too. My arms are one place where I would love to have muscle definition. I would like to one day look really good in a sleeveless shirt. I have never been able to wear something like that, well, maybe not for years anyways. When I was in the military, I had slender arms, and I'm sure I could have worn sleeveless shirts then too, but I was always in the uniform that I didn't much get the chance to wear much civilian clothing. I'm not sure if I ever posted a picture of myself while I was in the Army. Here's one where I was awarded an Army Achievement Medal. That's my First Sergent standing in front of me.









This picture was taken after I had joined the military. Taken in the MEPS building (Military Enlistment Processing Station). I think I looked really good in this picture and it's my goal to look like this again! I'm on my way baby!







This picture was taken when I was on leave while I was in the military and I went home to see my family. That's my little niece holding my hand. I think we both looked pretty cute! I really like the way my arms and legs looked. My goal is to look that way again. I looked good and I felt good.






This picture was taken in my barracks room. I wore a size 6 jean, and I felt so good. I felt strong, healthy, and I had a lot of self confidence back then, and I would love to have all those things again. This is another picture that I have in my food journal as motivation.







A picture that was taken with my Dad and niece. Once again I love how my arms and legs looked. Long and lean. I have this picture in my food journal as motivation as to what I want to look like again.





This is a picture that was taken while I was in AIT (Advanced Individual Training). I really like the way my face looks in this picture. I have a nice jaw line, and that is something that I really want to have again also.







Those are only a few pictures that I have of when I was in the military. I'm glad that I have those few though. I'm really proud of having served my country, and it's something that I never regretted doing. I'm also glad to be done with my my obligation to the military and I love just being a mom now. I love being here for my kids and my husband. I'm glad that my husband and I don't have to worry about being deployed anymore. That's a stressful thing to go through and it's a part of military life that I do not miss. One thing that I do miss from the military is Basic Training. That sure whipped me into shape! When I joined the military I weighed 145 pounds. After Basic Training I got down to 123 pounds, and I felt great! Now, I have a whole lot more to lose, a total of 65 pounds. I kind of wish I could go back to the Army to do Basic Training again to get in shape and then get out. Wouldn't that be nice! But alas I can not do that. I have to do this on my own, and I am. Sometimes it seems like I will never get to my goal weight, but then I realize that I will. I am more then half way there. I just need to keep going and eventually I will reach my goal weight. But more importantly I will be back to my healthy and strong self again! I can't wait!

Comments

Popular Posts