Don't know what happened to me

but today after I had come home from the gym after working out for 1 hour, I was SO hungry. I don't know what I was thinking when the thought "Lets go to Taco Bell for lunch" came into my head? What was I thinking? I think I must have eaten about 3000 calories! OH MY GOODNESS! I'm not sure how many calories I ate, but that food sure was good! I'm thinking about going back to the gym later after my bloated belly has gone down. Man I feel bloated right now. I guess that's what I get for eating 1 Grande Quesadilla, and 3 Apple Empinada's from Taco Bell, and then 1 cheese burger from McDonald's. I also had a 32 oz. Diet Pepsi. Does any one know how many Weight Watchers POINTS values I just ate? ...............................
Whoa! I just figured out how many POINTS values I ate and I can't believe it!!! 40 POINTS worth!!! YIKES!! That Steak Grande Quesadilla is 12 POINTS, 1 Apple Empinada is worth 7 POINTS values so that means that I ate 21 POINTS worth, and the McDonald's cheese burger that I ate was worth 7 POINTS values! Good thing my Diet Pepsi is worth 0 POINTS because it would have been WAY higher if it were the real soda! DANG! I'm gonna HAVE to go to the gym again to work all that food off! Oh well, that's what I deserve for eating the way I did. I feel so guilty about eating that way. I don't want to get sick and throw it up though either because that's not a good way to deal with what I did. I'll just do better next time that's all.

I will have to look up the nutrition content online to figure it out. Ya know, I just realized something. It takes a lot of hard work to work off 200 calories, but it takes only 1 minute of mindless eating to replace those 200 calories that I burned off at the gym. Oh well, I'll just go back to the gym to work off that horrendous lunch I just ate.
I was reading other peoples blogs and I read one posting that really made me think. This person was talking about all these weight loss excuses that people have to not get healthy. Here's an example

"I don't have time to exercise." I used to use this one all the time. The kicker to that excuse though is that I would find all the time in the world to be in front of the computer, or to watch my favorite TV shows. I realized a long time ago that if I can find the time to do all those other things then I can certainly find the time to get in some exercise!

There are SO many excuses that people have. There should be NO excuses for not taking better care of yourself. If there's a will then there's a way! EXCUSES ARE NOT ACCEPTED!!!

Comments

Tony said…
I used to do that...Go workout like crazy after I ate way too much, but it's not healthy to workout for hours upon hours. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Workout for the same amount of time that you usually do, and just get back on the bandwagon. It's a much better option for your body, as well as your sanity.

Popular Posts