I burned off some of those calories I ate earlier thanks to my late night workout at the gym. Thank goodness the gym is open until 9 pm. I was there for working out for 45 minutes. The first machine I got on was that stair master machine. Wow! That machine is SUCH a workout! I did 20 the first 2 minutes at a level 20, then that was really too fast so I had to go down to a level 15 and I did that for 18 minutes. I love to see those words WORK DONE on the screen, it makes me feel so good to know that I did the whole circuit and did a great workout. I didn't pay much attention to what the screen said while I was on it, but when I was done I looked up and I saw that I had burned 230 calories! Woo Hoo! I got on the treadmill also for about 15 minutes and did a level 15 incline at a 4 mph intensity. After a while I felt like I was gonna get sick so I had to slow it down a little, but it was a good workout. So, tomorrow it's back to the gym for my usual workout. Gotta go to bed. Have a good night all! Later!

Comments

Carlos said…
wow way to get back at it after the taco bell vacation...you rock

Popular Posts