I didn't make it

to my goal of losing 40 pounds by my 1-year anniversary, but I got pretty dang close! I'm proud of myself for the progress that I have made during this last year. Now, it's time to set some more goals. Not sure what they will be yet. I'll share them with you all when I come up with some good ones. What do you all think?
I can't believe that 1 year ago I was VERY close to weighing 200 pounds. I was OBESE, I had no self esteem, and I felt horrible. I never wanted my picture taken because I hated how I looked. Now, well I am quite different from how I was 1 year ago. I love having my picture taken. It's fun to find a new and cuter pose so that I can find a "Good" side to pose on. The neat thing is that I have no good side because all sides of me look awesome! LOL
I am much more talkative now, and I have the self confidence that I very much lacked 1 year ago. I love the way I look and feel, and the crazy thing is that I'm only half way to my goal weight! What will I be like when I reach my goal?!?! I can't wait!
Anyways, if you all have any suggestions what my next set of goals should be, let me know. I love feed back!

Comments

JC said…
You came close though! Sounds like you are doing a good job motivating yourself. Keep it up and you will have the definition you are looking for all over your body!
eco said…
That's awesome!! I read very interestingly.

Popular Posts