An NSV

Yesterday when I was at Fred Meyer, I saw a bunch of really cute belts. I saw this one belt that was really cute, but was a Small. I could never fit into a size Small belt before. I always had to wear an XL belt and that was still just barely fitting my waist. I decided to try it on, and much to my dismay, IT FIT and with room to spair! Woo Hoo!!! I can't believe that I can actually fit into a Small!
Anyways, I was excited about it and had to share. I didn't have time yesterday to put this in a post, so since I had to wake up VERY early this morning, at 4:44 AM that is thanks to my very cute baby who woke up and cried his little lungs out, I thought that I should tell the world about my little NSV!
Boy, I am SO tired right now. I'm sitting her in front of the computer with my baby on my lap, trying to hold out my arms above his head so that I can attempt to type. It's a little bit of a pain but manageable. It's now 6:17 AM, and I'm watching a movie called "The Assassination of Jesse James". Good movie if you all haven't watched it yet. Even though I'm tired I think I will still go to the gym this morning. I guess I'll just have to see how I feel later on. I hope my baby lets me go to bed soon. If I do end up going to the gym I may need to have a couple tooth picks to prop open my eyelids. Do you all think anyone will notice? LOL

Comments

Carlos said…
OMG I totally walked out of that movie in the theater... it's like a western but take out all the action and replace it with talkie talk talk... the missus loves brad pitt, natch but by the end even she was ready to kill him...

Popular Posts