Something else that I noticed today

My wedding ring is SO loose. it's always turning on my finger, and I'm always having to fix it so that the diamond is on top. I think my finders have lost weight?! NEAT! Who knew that I had fat fingers when I started this journey?! My belt is another issue. It's getting WAY too big! I have like a foot of belt after I've fastened it around my waist, and in one way it's AWESOME! In another way it's REALLY annoying to have this big ole' flap a flappin' away in the breeze! LOL
When I first got that belt, it barely fit my waist, it's an Extra Large size. Now I think my waist is more of a Medium! How exciting is that?!

So, what person inspires you all in your weight loss journeys? One of the people that I get inspiration from is my sister Heidi. She's lost so much weight, and I'm SO proud of her. She has lost 40 pounds in her weight loss journey, and I'm SO proud if her! Knowing how much hard work that she has done and still does gives me the strength to keep on going with my weight loss journey. My sister is such a strong and beautiful person and I admire her so much! I love you my big sis!





There are so many people that I get inspiration from. I love reading weight loss success stories. It's also very helpful to read all the blogs out there. They are all inspirational in their own way, and I love the individuality of them. Getting comments on my own blog is awesome and I love that. I try to leave comments on other blogs too because I know how great it is to receive comments. I still think it's neat that anyone reads my blog! I just don't feel that important that other people would actually want to read what I have to say, although I appreciate that anyone takes the time to come to my blog. I never thought that I would have 30 followers that are interested in what I have to say! :)

There is a celebrity who I think is gorgeous and I would love to look like her! Her name is Kate Winslet. I can only hope to look as pretty as she is when I get to my goal weight!





What size is she? About a 6? That's the size that I want to be again. I once was that size ages ago, but my goal is to be there again! I know I can do it!
My Weight Watchers goal is 130 pounds. My Personal goal is 125 pounds. I am more then half way to my goal of 130 pounds. I can't wait till I can officially tell the world that I have lost 65 pounds! That will be SO neat! I will get there, it will just take Time, Patience, Persistence, and Perseverance. Tonight I was watching "The Biggest Loser". That is such a motivating show for me. I get inspired all over again when I watch it. There was a part of the show where the Blue Team got to work out with a boxer by the name of Sugar Ray Leonard. He had the best Acronym for the word POWER that I have ever heard! Here it is:

P-Persevere
O-Overcome
W-Win
E-Every
R-Round

You can use that acronym for anything from Boxing, to weight loss, to eating healthier, to what ever you are struggling with in life. For me, the majority of my life I have had an issue with my weight. I have struggled with it for years. In high school I was overweight by maybe 20 pounds or so, but never as much as I was when I was at my heaviest weight of 195 pounds. I am going to get to my goal weight. All I need to do is think of this particular acronym and that will help me with any temptation that might come my way!
Another saying that I heard on the show tonight was this "Tunnel Vision! Nothing else matters!" That saying made me think about our daily struggles with food, and exercise. It can be SO hard to get off our butt every day and get some exercise and to make healthy decisions to eat right, but if we have tunnel vision and keep our eye on the prize, then we all can attain our goal! It won't be easy, but it sure will be worth it in the end!
One last thing. Here's a quote that I really like from Bob on the show The Biggest Loser.
"Believe in Yourself, Trust the Process, and Change is Forever!" I think that this is an awesome quote! If we all follow these three things then we all can stop dreaming about our goal weight and make it a reality!
There! What do you all think about that?! Gave ya something to think about huh! Have a good night everyone!

Comments

Anonymous said…
We are SO on the same page! Yesterday I was noticing that MY wedding ring was loose, too! Which is a great feeling because there have been times when I haven't been able to take mine off.

AND... I also love Kate Winslet. She is such a class act!

Finally, I loved the Biggest Loser last night (except the ending!) and especially the Sugar Ray Leonard part. He was so freaking awesome. That "tunnel vision" thing is really going to stick with me, as well as the POWER talk. It gave me goose bumps.

I love your list of HOW you are going to lose weight. I just made my own reasons WHY I want to but I haven't gotten to the HOW yet. That will be my next post!!

Popular Posts