To rest or not to rest? That is the question!

I am tryin' to decide if I should get on my treadmill or not? I wasn't' able to go to the gym this morning because I HAD to get some sleep after that non-existent sleep that I got last night. So, what should I do, treadmill? A POWER 90 DVD? Baby Yoga? (That one sounds like fun!) Not sure. I've got some vacuuming to do, maybe I should count that as my exercise? LOL
Anyways, I hope everyone is having a good day today. Mine went pretty well. It's my son's 6th Birthday today! I can't believe it either! We ate some REALLY yummy chocolate cake! It was SO GOOD! I'm thinking that I should get on that treadmill and get a good run in so that I can burn off all those yummy cake calories that I ate. Oh yeah, and I ate pizza for lunch for his Birthday too. Looks like I am gonna have to exercise tonight?! Well, if I can't get on my treadmill then it's not the end of the world. I'll just make sure I do something tomorrow. Usually I take Sunday's off, but we'll see what happens.
Better go. Gotta get some house work done. Have a good day y'all! Later!

PS. Don't forget to smile! It's contagious!!! And it's better then giving the bird to someone! (No pun intended with the picture of the bird as my background!) LOL Have a good day everyone!

Comments

Carlos said…
too late for me... i've been flippin the bird today like its my job...
JC said…
i say skip it, but that is what I've been doing the past week. I need to get back into the habit of walking at least in the morning!
MaryFran said…
So....did you skip it???? Or did you face that mean treadmill?????

Either way, I'm sure you're back on track and that any leftover birthday cake is in a safe place (not in your belly). But even if it is...no worries, today is a new day!

Popular Posts