Two words!

#1 Tired & #2 Dedicated! Those words described me this morning. Even though I feel tired sometimes, I still feel that I should be getting some sort of exercise no matter what. If I don't do it first thing in the morning then I am more likely to not do anything for the rest of the day. I'll have too many lame excuses, and that's not acceptable. So, I just go and do my thing at the gym for an hour or more, and then I leave. Then I'm proud of myself for just getting it done.


So, I was looking at some other weight loss blogs today and I came across this cute picture that I just had to put on my blog. I think this is the correct way we all are supposed to me weighing ourselves and no one told us. LOL No wonder I've been so heavy all these years, I've been weighing myself wrong. LOL


So, every once in a while in between the time that I'm cleaning up after my kids, taking care of my husband, and posting stuff to my blog, I like to visit other people's blogs. It helps me a lot to know that there are other people out there who know exactly what I'm going through with this weight loss thing. There are so many people out there who I don't know and have never met but are so encouraging and nice. I want to take a sec to tell everyone who reads my blog THANK YOU for your awesome comments! They are so encouraging to me to keep going with this journey of mine so that I can reach my goal weight. So Thank you to everyone who views my blog, and to the people that leave comments. They are very appreciated!

Well, it's getting late. I need to get to put my kids to bed. You all have a good night! Later!

Comments

Anonymous said…
You are such an inspiration for me ... and you look AMAZING by the way!

Thank YOU!

Popular Posts