Wow!



It's not my official weigh-in day today but I decided to weigh myself and take my measurements. Here are my stats:

  • My Current Weight: 157.6 pounds; My Starting Weight: 195 pounds (This gym thing is REALLY helping me to melt off this fat! I know it's not healthy to lose more then 1 pound a week, but I am eating healthy and getting my exercise. I'm not sure how to slow down the weight loss, but I'm not necessarily sure I want to. I'm happy with my weight loss, and I still can't believe that I'm in the 150's! I love this number!)

  • Chest measurement: 40 1/2 inches; My Starting measurement: 48 1/2 inches

  • Waist measurement: 34 inches; My Starting measurement: 44 inches

  • Hip measurement: 38 1/2 inches; My Starting measurement: 46 inches

  • Right Thigh measurement: 19 inches; My Starting measurement: 25 inches

  • Left Thigh measurement: 19 inches; My Starting measurement: 25 inches

  • Right Upper Arm measurement: 10 inches; My Starting measurement: 13 inches

  • Left Upper Arm: 10 inches; My Starting measurement: 13 inches

  • TOTAL INCHES LOST IS, SO FAR IS: 43 1/2 Inches
If I lose 19 1/2 more inches then I will have lost my height in inches! I seriously can't believe it! I've lost all these inches off of my body. It's kind of strange to me that I used to be as big as I was. I am very glad that I took my measurements as well as photographed myself when I started Weight Watchers. It's neat to have something to compare to as I lose this DANG FAT! Well, better get going for now, I'm going to the gym! Have a good morning all!

Comments

Carlos said…
wow that's awesome progress...you must be sooo proud!
MeltingLisa said…
Wow wow wow! That is fantastic, congrats on your seriously awesome progress.

Popular Posts