Did I ever tell you all that I LOVE this show?

The Biggest Loser is such an awesome show! Did you all watch it tonight? I just loved the challenge they had to do where they had to carry all the weight they lost over 16 different flags that represented each week that they were on the ranch. As they passes each flag they had to drop the corresponding amount of weight that they lost on that particular week. I LOVED the end part of that where they threw their bag off the hill representing how they would NEVER gain all that horrible weight back again! LOVED it! Every time I watch this show I am inspired all over again. Those people have all lost significant amounts of weight, from the lowest of 100 pounds or so to 160 pounds! How awesome is that?! If those people can lose their weight, then we can. There are NO MORE EXCUSES people to not take better care of yourselves. We are all worth it. We all just need to realize that!
During different parts of the show "The Biggest Loser", I found myself being more emotional then with any other episode. I was really inspired by all the contestants and all the hard work and the drive that those contestants have to get healthy again. It's neat to see the fire and drive in their faces because you know that they WANT it SO BAD. And I relate to that. I WANT to be healthier. I am SO DONE being obese and feeling bad about myself. I love the way I feel now, and that I have more self confidence and that I actually believe in myself. It's a great feeling and I will NEVER go back to what I used to be!

Comments

I love it too - so inspirational!
Unknown said…
I love that show too! I cried as usual. Tissues and BL go hand in hand for me. Very inspirational.

:)tj
Foodie McBody said…
It was a great episode last night. Seeing where they all came from, lugging those bags of excess weight up those SIXTEEN hills, throwing them off.. I was really emotional too. All of them started with so much more weight than me, and I am in awe of what they have been able to do.

Popular Posts