Doin' things a little differently

I decided yesterday that instead of counting POINTS with the weight watchers program, I'm going to try to count calories. I have no idea how many calories I need to eat to lose weight. Sure I know the POINTS values that I need to eat for my body weight, but I thought that it would be interesting to count calories to see just how many calories my body needs to maintain and to lose weight. I know that we are all different, and can lose weight at different different calorie levels. Yesterday I ate 1610 calories. I also did 1 hour and 28 minutes workout at the gym. I'm not sure how many calories I burned off though. I really am thinking about getting a Heart Rate Monitor. That would really help me to see how many calories I'm burning off when I workout.
Does anyone have a particular brand that you think is the best? I watched the show "The Biggest Loser" and I heard about the Heart Rate Monitor that they use. It's called "The Body Bug" from 24Hour fitness. I'm not sure how much it costs, I'll have to look into that.

I recently discovered a new food that I LOVE! It also happens to be healthy too. It's Fiber One Oats and Caramel granola bar. That thing is SO good I am now addicted to it! Great! I have a new addiction to beat! LOL Luckily it's healthy, and has 9 grams of fiber me to help keep me full through the day. I usually buy the cheap granola bars from Walmart. They're the Great Value granola bars. Those are really good too, but only have 1 gram of fiber. I think I might start buying the fiber one bars now. They are SO much yummier then the other ones.

Better go for now. Gotta get some stuff done. Have a great day y'all!

Comments

Unknown said…
Watch out for those fiber one bars. I get BAD tummy pains with them :( But I love them!!! or used to love them :( lol
:)tj

Popular Posts