Holy Cow!

I had to go some where with my kids, so I was looking through my clothes to find some pants to wear. I decided to put on a pair of pants that I hadn't worn in quite a while. The last time I wore them they were a little tight in the waist. I put them on and was shocked! They were SO loose! They were loose in the waist, in the butt, in the legs! Woo Hoo!!!!! I felt great! I had to take them off because unfortunately they were too loose. :( So sad. I'm so excited to be able to see the efforts of all my hard work. It really does pay off to hang in there even when there might not be a change in the scale, at least I'm seeing progress in the way my clothes fit! An awesome NSV if I don't say so myself! :)

Had to share. Better get going for now. I gotta make dinner for the little Rug Rats! :)
Don't worry, I'll be back on the computer in about an hour. Don't miss me too much people!
Later!

Comments

BVar said…
That is a great NSV.
MeltingLisa said…
Isnt that a great feeling? Well done!
JC said…
Awesome! Just keep focusing on what you look like not the scale. I know it might be hard, but that is really what matters in your situation. I think you should be very proud of yourself. You rock!!!
Carlos said…
awesome love the baggy clothes nsv!

Popular Posts