I can't believe I forgot!

I can't believe I forgot that today is my weigh-in day! How could I have forgotten such an important day?! I don't think that I'd see a difference in the scale anyways. I've earned a right to see a change in the scale, but I guess my body has different plans. I'm not gonna weigh myself now because It's already 3:30, and I've eaten and drank my water, so I think that would make me weigh more then I actually do. So, maybe I'll wait until tomorrow to weigh-in and measure myself.
I'm thinking about taking my kids to the park today. It will be fun to get out of the house, plus there are a lot of things I can do with my kids while we're there to get a little workout. Things like having little races with my kids, doing dips while holding onto the bottom edge of the slide, doing pull ups on the monkey bars, and other fun things. I remember a time when I was at my heaviest weight and when I would bring my kids to the park, I would just stand there and do nothing. I never got any exercise at all, but then I would, for some reason, say that I had no time to exercise? What the heck was I thinking? I had no excuse to not exercise, I was just lazy. I can say that now and not feel bad about it. I was also fat. That's a mean word to say, but it's the truth. When I was at my heaviest weight, I would talk to people and then they would always say "Oh Andrea, you're not fat!" I think people would say that to be nice. But the truth was that I WAS fat, and I'm glad that I came to my senses and started to get on the road to being healthy again. I'm proud of the progress that I've made so far, but I still have a long way to go. I hope that it doesn't take me another year to lose the rest of this weight, but however long it takes, I'm determined to get there, no matter how long it takes.

...............................

Oh sorry, I was taking a break from blogging. I am watching the Oprah Winfrey show. I LOVE that show!
Anyways, here's a question for y'all. How do you know when you're comfortable with your weight and body? Here are a couple of responses that I came up with. WARNING!!! Some of these jokes may be offensive to the sensitive person! Oh well... Read at your own risk! LOL
  1. You no longer want to have the lights off when you have sex! (Love that one! TMI-Too Much Information- but who cares!)
  2. When you are able to bend over to tie your shoes and not pass out!
  3. When you can wear a snug shirt and be able to tell the difference between the front and the back because you don't have BACK BOOBIES! Get it? Back fat? LOL (I used to have a HUGE problem with this one!)
  4. You create more unknown sex positions and you are still able to beathe!
  5. You don't mind when people stare!
  6. When you actually look people in the eye when you walk past them
  7. When you actually want to wear curve-hugging clothes to show off the bod!
  8. When you are all sweaty from working out and you still feel like you look great!
  9. When you actually want to get on those cute jeans just to pick up your kids from school! (I did this one today. I just felt cute today. I love that feeling!
  10. When you actually want to get your hair cut short to show off your face instead of keeping it long to hide your face! (I have a cute hair style in mind that I really like but am thinking about waiting to cut my hair until I get to my goal weight!)
  11. When you look for a moment in the day to get in a quickie!

Okay, okay. Some of these were a little on the edgy side. But they are truthful. And I'm not gonna make any apologies. Sorry people. I know there's someone out there that can relate to these, some or all of them. I hope that you all got a laugh out of these. I did.

Anyways, I gotta go. You all have a great day! Later!

Comments

MaryFran said…
I love your list!!! Not at all on the edge.....honest! And I have to say you are correct with the sex ones.....it's amazing what the loss of weight adds! :-)
Unknown said…
Great list! :) I can't believe you forgot your WI as well! lol I am going to my WW meeting today for WI YIKES!

:)tj

Popular Posts