I started off good

this morning. I had a whole wheat bagel with some Weight Watchers cream cheese. That was pretty tasty. Then I ate some chips. Disappointed with myself. 1 ounce worth. It's not too much but still I ate chips. Oh well, I'll just go and work it off at the gym this morning. I'm leaving to pick up my child from school in a minute then I'm gonna go to the gym. I'll work out for probably an hour or more. Definitely an hour, that's how long I'm usually there for. I think I might do the stair stepper machine first, then maybe the treadmill, then maybe the elliptical. I'm still trying to get used to the elliptical machine, but I just feel awkward on it for some reason. I'll get a good workout done for today. I'm feeling a little tired but I HAVE to go to the gym. If I don't go then I know I'll regret it. Besides, I think I'm addicted to the gym now. It makes me feel good to know that I'm doing something healthy for my body and mind.
Oh, better go for now. Gotta get my boy. Have a good day everyone! Later!

Comments

MaryFran said…
Eating an ounce of chips is not bad. And it sounds as if you didn't turn it into a food fest day of eating! (that is where the problem lies) So you actually did quite well!

Get the negative thoughts out of your heads and you'll be fine!

Popular Posts