I'm taking a break

Today is my rest day, and I'm glad it is. I've been working my butt off at the gym, so I think I deserve a day off. I still am not seeing the numbers on the scale move. I really think that I'm at a plateau. Of course tomorrow is my weigh-in day, so we'll see what happens. Whatever, I'm still gonna keep doing the work it takes to get to my goal.

So, I thought that it would be neat to create a list of things that equal the amount of weight that I've lost so far. I'll see how many I can come up with. Here goes:
  1. About 4 and 1/2 Gallons of milk (assuming the gallons weigh about 8.4 pounds each)
  2. 592 ounces of water. 16 ounces weighs 1 pound, that's about 74 8-ounce glasses of water. Holy Moly!
  3. I've lost the approximate weight of a 3 1/2 year old child
  4. 37 packages of butter (That's a lot of fat! GROSS!)
  5. 37 packages of Hot Dogs (assuming that each package weighs 1 pound)
  6. A little less then two 20-pound bags of potatoes (Wow! That's awesome!)
  7. 7 1/4 packages of 5-pound containers of cottage cheese. (I bought this container of cottage cheese at a local store, I noticed that it weighs 5 pounds. That's a lot of cottage cheese I lost! Figuratively and litterally! LOL)
  8. I've lost the weight of 5 new born babies (assuming that each baby weighs 7 pounds each)
  9. 7 car batteries? Assuming that each battery weighs 5 pounds
  10. 7 5-pound sacks of flour
  11. 3 10-pound medicine balls and a 7-pound medicine ball
  12. 37 shoes, assuming that each shoe weighs 1 pound

Okay, I can't come up with any more, but I think I got a pretty good list goin'. 37 pounds is a lot. I know it might be a little cheesy to make a list up, but it's motivational to me. I can't wait till I hit that great number of having lost 40 pounds. I'll have to make up a list then too. We'll see.

Anyways, gotta go. You all have a great day! later!

Comments

Popular Posts