The Pound for Pound Challenge

I just reported my weight loss for the Pound for Pound Challenge. I'm not sure when exactly I took the pledge, I'm assuming it was around the month of January. I pledged to lose 20 pounds, and I am proud to say that I lost about 12 pounds since the month of January. I think it's a good thing to take part in. What could be better then to help others while losing the weight?! Love it!
I taped myself this morning for the heck of it. I usually wait until Monday, my weigh-in day, to tape and weigh myself. I found out that I have lost an additional 1/2 an inch off my waist, for a total loss of 11 inches off of my waist. So, even though I'm frustrated with the scale, I am glad that at least I am seeing a difference in the inches. I know that I would lose pounds if I could only get a grip on my eating, and just eat better. I will just have to try harder, that's all.
Had a good workout at the gym this morning, I was there for 50 minutes. I was tired to begin with, and I wasn't able to do my best, but I'm just glad that I did something. I'm thought about taking a day off because I was so tired this morning, but then I'm a little nervous to take a day off. It's too easy to become lazy, and I don't want to get that way. About a month ago, I took a day off, and then the next day I took a day off, then it became a week off. I really don't want to be like that again.
Well, better go for now. Gotta get some stuff done. I can't be on the computer all day long. :(
Have a good day all! Later!

Comments

Popular Posts