Some good pointers that I found

I like to read about different weight loss tips where I can. These helped me and I hope they help you all too. Here they are:

  1. Share your journey. Tell everyone about your dreams and goals, what your life will look like when you're healthy and have your confidence back. Find diet buddies online and off. Exchange tips and look for new and exciting exercises to keep you motivated. And rest, rest, rest one day of the week.
  2. You can exercise anywhere. Do what you can when you have a chance. For instance, when you're watching tv. and a commercial comes on, get down and do 10 push ups, or any exercise you can think of. You don't even need any equipment either. You can use your own body weight to get results. Do exercises such as Squats, Jumping Jacks, Running in place, Push ups. What ever.
  3. No Excuses people! There are no excuses for not getting a workout! There are alot of ways to get a workout, Examples are: Jump rope, Get a workout video, download a workout from the Internet, sign up for a gym, or get a trainer. No more excuses people! Get to work!
  4. Be Consistent. No exercise program in the world works if you don't do it consistently.
  5. Set Realistic Goals. Focus instead on increasing healthy behaviors.
  6. Be Happy. Be sure to pick an activity you actually enjoy doing, that way you're more likely to stick to it and keep going.
  7. Be Patient. Remember that even if you follow all these tips, there will be ups and downs, setbacks and victories. Just be patient, and don't give up. Hang in there, and you'll see solid results!

I think that all these are really good pointers. I'm struggling with #7 though, but I know that if I'm patient then I WILL see the results that I'm seeking. It'll just take time.

Comments

Consistancy is hard for me! Great tips.

Popular Posts