Went to the gym

and got a great workout today. I'm proud of myself. I exercised for 1 hour and 8 minutes today. That's a decent time for me. That's about what I've been averaging every time I workout. Anything more than an hour seems to be way too much for me.

I must have done a really good AB workout yesterday because my stomach muscles are KILLING me! It's not a painful feeling, but they feel sore. I did use the ab machine for both the front and oblique abs, then that one machine where you hold your own body weight and lift your legs. That one is so hard for me to do. It's an effective machine though. Then I did some sit ups, and some crunches. Some Flutter Kicks. The military does those and they are SO hard but really effective on the belly! So, I'm proud of myself for getting an effective workout, but now I"m paying for it. Oh well, I'll take some temporary soreness because I know that in the long run I will have some great stomach muscles when I've burned off this ugly stomach flab! Even though I've lost 11 inches off of my waist, I still look at my stomach and think about how far I still have to go. I know that I didn't gain this weight over night, and I need to give it time to go away, but it's so hard to be patient. I WISH I could just fillet off this ugly fat! LOL That would be the easy way to go. Or I could have this fat sucked off of my body! That would be great! Oh yeah, but I would need that green stuff they call money and loads of it. :( Oh well. I'll just have to lose the fat the old fashioned way. Through hard work, exercise, and eating right.

The other day, I think it was Thursday?, I was watching the Oprah Winfrey show. She had some VERY inspirational guests on her show. They were Valerie Bertinelli, Marie Osmond, and Star Jones. Those women have had some AWESOME weight loss!

I think that Star Jones looks fabulous! She chose the route of Gastric Bypass, but I feel that if that's what helped her to lose the weight, then that's a good choice for her. Gastric Bypass wouldn't be what I would choose for myself, but I feel that if it helped her to lose the pounds then that's great, and I'm happy for her.



Marie Osmond's weight loss is AWESOME and I think that she looks absolutely beautiful! I've always thought that she was really pretty!


The one woman out of this whole group though that really motivates me is Valerie Bertinelli. She has done a lot of hard work to get that awesome body! Her abs are just sensational! She was the one that I thought about yesterday when I was working out. She's my inspiration, among other amazing women! I want to have a body like hers! Who wouldn't? Right?






Now, I am realistic about things. She was able to get down to a size 4. For me that would be too small. Even when I got down to my lowest weight of 123 pounds, I was a size 6. I know that I'll never be a size 4. I don't really aspire to be that size. But what I DO aspire to have is a more toned body. That would be awesome! That will take some work, but I'm gonna do it no matter how long it takes. I know that it's not gonna be easy to get to my goal weight. Heck, it's sometimes difficult day to day to make a healthy choice to exercise and eat healthy. But I DO for the most part make a healthy choice to eat right and exercise, and I know that eventually I WILL get to my goal. My goal of losing this dang fat and getting to my goal weight, and also becoming the healthier, hotter, and more self confident me that I was always meant to be!

Comments

Popular Posts