What do you think?

I have been thinking about cutting my hair for quite a while now. I think I might wait till I get to my goal weight to cut it. I found this website called MaryKate.com where you can do Virtual Makeovers on yourself. It's a fun website. Anyways, here are a "few" that I like. Which one do you all think are the best Hair dues? I'm just curious to know what everyone thinks.



Hair due #1

Hair due #2

Hair due #3

Hair due #4

Hair due #5

Hair due #6

Hair due #7

Hair due #8



I think my favorite is Hair due #8. It's really cute! I added a little bit of makeup to my face. When I showed my husband this picture he thought it was another woman! How neat is that!
Sooo...What do you all think?

Comments

Love #3!! Looks like a fun website :)
BVar said…
I like #8 the best also. Why wait? you should feel good while losing.
Anonymous said…
8 is cute, but also looks high maintenance. I rather like #5 on you.
Anonymous said…
I like #8 the best too
JC said…
I like 8 or 2.
Ok..never #2, 5, 6, or 7..8 is ok but I say out of my options I would choose #3. Love ya!
Chubby Chick said…
I like #1 or #8. #8 is definitely super cute! :)
Foodie McBody said…
What a cool site!! I am due for a haircut on April 21 so I might try the site out too.

I vote for #1 or #8.. Some of them are crazy!! But they're all super fun.

Popular Posts