Awesome show & I did it!

Tonight's episode of the Biggest Loser was awesome! I can't believe that all the contestants actually finished a marathon! 26.2 miles! Wow! That is a LONG way to run. I can only hope that one day I will be able to accomplish that! No, let me rephrase that sentence. I WILL be able to accomplish that if I put my mind to it! I know I can! It will take a lot of work to be able to run that far, but with some time, patience, and perseverance, then I believe that I can do it!
Okay, so I've mentioned how motivating that show The Biggest Loser is. That's no news flash though because you all knew that show was awesome before I said it. I love that show! So, I'm sitting there on my couch watching the Biggest Loser, and I was inspired to get up off my butt and do some sit ups. I didn't have a particular number that I was going to do, I just wanted to do some sit ups. Well, I got down on the floor, put my feet under the couch, and I started doing some sit ups. One....Two...Five....Ten.....I got to Twenty! It was easier then the last time that I did sit ups. I decided not to stop and that I would keep going to see just how many sit ups I could do. Well, I got to Twenty-one...then Twenty-five....then I got to Thirty. As I was doing my sit ups, I thought to myself "I can do more, I don't hurt THAT bad..." then I did some more sit ups. I got to Thirty-five... I did five more.... and I did it! I got to 40!!! 40 sit ups!!! I just sat there and cried because I was so happy and proud of myself! It was an awesome feeling to be able to do 40 sit ups! So, I marked that particular goal off of my list of goals as Accomplished! It was so great to be able to mark that goal off my list! Now I've got to get to work on accomplishing the other goals that I have listed... It will take some time, but I know that I can do it! Watch and see people!
Also, another goal that I have listed is to be able to run the 7 setting on my treadmill. I am now able to do it! Today at the gym while I was running I decided to give it a try, and I found out that I can run using the 7 setting on the treadmill! Not for very long though, maybe for about 4 minutes, but hey, it's something, and it's something that I'm really proud of! I remember the very first time I was running on my treadmill at home, I could BARELY do the 3 setting. That was so hard for me. Now I'm able to do the 7 setting?! Woo Hoo!!!! I love this! I'm very proud of myself, and it feels great to have accomplished 2 goals out of my list so far. I've got more work to do, and more goals to accomplish, but ya know what y'all? The work will never be over. Even when I accomplish all these goals on my list, and yes I said WHEN, I plan on setting some more goals for myself. That's the only way I'm gonna get better is if I push myself to become better. It's not gonna be easy, but it's SO worth all the work to get to the healthy momma that I aspire to be! What a great thing to want!
Here's something that Tara said on tonight's episode of The Biggest Loser that I love and it really meant something to me. She said "Don't let Life just pass you by, start living it!"
I plan on doing just that! How about you?!

Comments

I felt so inspired by them running the marathon! After the show, I started looking up local 5K's. I'm so excited to do one!

Popular Posts