A flashback

I was looking at some pictures that were taken back in March of 2008 and I came across this picture of me. It's really a strange thing to see myself this way. It's neat to be able to compare what I looked like a little over 1 year ago to how I look now.

Taken on March 8, 2008


Taken on May 10, 2009



It's neat what you can accomplish in just 1 year if you really put your mind to it and believe in your self. Back then I had such poor self esteem. I wished that I could lose weight, I wished that I could run after my kids and not be so out of breath that I felt like I was gonna have a stroke, I wished that I had better self esteem. Now a days, I believe in myself in the ability to do different things, and I am making things happen instead of wishing things to happen. I love that and I will never go back to how I was!

Comments

Cammy said…
Hey Andrea You are awesome. You really help me to think positive. Thanks for sharing this amazing journey. You look fantastic. This really proves that we are powerful people. We can make great things happen.

Popular Posts