Fuel to my Fire Baby!

Thanks for all those awesome comments everyone! I just had to tell you all that! They mean so much to me, and I really appreciate all of them. I visit other people's blogs too and I love what you all write about. Reading other blogs gives me even more inspiration and helps me even more in my own weight loss journey. I just wanted to say thank you all so much for visiting my blog and for all your great comments! I love them!
That leads me into this other thing I just HAD to blog about. I was going through the comments and was moderating them when I noticed this OTHER comment that really got me to think. It didn't make me mad at all. In fact it just added more fuel to my fire! This is what some Anonymous person said about my Walmart post from yesterday:

A 6 at Walmart is like a 12 in the regular world. They cater their sizing to fat poor people.

Wow! Isn't it amazing the things that people say?! It's not a shock though. I'm completely aware that there may be some people out there who are just negative and have nothing better to say then to make negative comments on other people's blogs, and then to top it off, they do it anonymously! I believe that those people don't have the guts to put a face to go along with their comment because they are too cowardly and jealous of other people's drive and achievements. This comment has just added more fuel to my fire and has just made my will that much stronger to get to the healthier person that I strive to be. I hope that anyone out there reading my blog and sees this person's comment will make you all that much stronger for reading this.

Let's not let anyone or anything get in our way of our dreams and aspirations!

Comments

Carlos said…
good for you... that crappy comment says so much more about the person that said it... haters suck

Popular Posts