Here's a BIG BRAVO to us all!

Hi everyone! Sooooooo.... I'm here on the blog again! I love blogging. I'm on my blog and other blogs so much that my husband has called the computer "Andrea's NERD station!" LOL It makes me laugh every time I think about him saying that!
So, I'm sitting here on the computer. I was reading the Weight Watcher's message boards and listening to the TV, sort of doing stuff on the computer and listening to the TV at the same time. I went to change the channel and I came across a show called "Brookhaven Obesity Clinic". That is a show about morbidly obese people that weigh 300 or so pounds or more. You all may have heard about it before. I just was overwhelmed by a feeling and I needed to share it with everyone on here. I wanted to give us all a BIG BRAVO for trying to get healthier. It's a hard thing to lose weight, very hard. I can't even think of anything else that's harder to do. It really takes effort both physically and emotionally to WANT to be better, healthier and happier. So here's a BIG BRAVO to us all who are trying to become the healthier and hotter people that we were all meant to be! BRAVO everyone! You deserve it!!!

Comments

Martalu said…
Yay! I agree! Bravo to you and us all! When I first started out, I was only wanting to get skinny. Now, I want to be fit and healthy and to grow old gracefully while still being self sufficient. Gotta start now and keep it up!
Unknown said…
That show is good! I get frustrated by the people who order chinese food and sneak it up the window with a bucket though. lol

PS.its OK to be a nerd! lol :) hehe

Popular Posts