Interesting comparison

I was looking through some pictures and I came across this first picture.

Taken on March 2, 2008

Taken on April 26, 2009


Every time I see myself at my heaviest weight I am astonished that I thought that it was "okay" to look like that. More importantly then just looks though is that I can't believe that I thought that it was "okay" to BE like that, obese and unhealthy. I think what happened to me was that I gained the weight so slowly and gradually that I didn't even notice what was happening. That is until one day back in March of 2008 when my husband and I took our kids to see family and I realized that I was really self-conscious about my weight, that I hated the way I looked, and that I needed to do something about it! I needed to do something about it a long time ago, but it was better late then never. I'm SO glad that I got onto the "health wagon" and started on my journey to the healthier me! It's not an easy journey, but it's totally worth it!

Comments

Wow, that is a big difference!! You are so awesome, and are doing great!
Carlos said…
awesome progress...

Popular Posts