Me after my workout...

Today I did a real killer workout. I think I died while I was a steppin' away on that horrible stair stepper machine and then I came back to life again. That machine came from the devil I swear! LOL I was REALLY pushing myself hard on that thing. I did 20 minutes on the stair stepper machine at a level 15 Interval. For those of you who understand what I just typed, you know that that's a pretty hard thing I did. That is unless your the fitness queen or king and you can do that stair stepper for forever. That machine is HARD people! You will sweat away your fat in NO TIME! LOL
Then after that DEVIL machine, I got on the treadmill for 30 minutes. I walked at a brisk pace for about 10 minutes then ran for 20. That was a really good workout, and I felt great the whole time. I love running. I never thought that I would feel that way, but it's a nice thing to like to run. After not being able to run for years, it's refreshing every time I get on the treadmill and find that I can run and breathe at the same time, it's a great thing!
After those two machines, I did some weight training with first my arms, then I did my legs. After that I was pretty much done. My legs felt like they were jelly. I was tired after that workout. After the weight training, I went to this back room where they hold these aerobic classes. I did some sit ups, kicked this kick-boxing thing (I'm not sure what the heck that thing is called, but I had fun kicking it.) I found a picture of it on the Internet. It looks exactly like this thing. What the heck is this thing called? Anybody know??


I was pretty much done working out after that. I decided to go to my locker and get my cell phone to take a picture of myself at the gym. Tacky I know, but I wanted to put it on my blog. Look at me, all sweaty and stuff, but still cute in my hat! :)
I'm proud of myself for that great workout I did. It's SO worth it to take the time out for me to get in a good workout. Plus it's worth the effort it takes in order to get that butt I want! LOL



Anyways, gotta get going. I've been on here for WAYYY too long now. Have a good night all! Later!

Comments

JC said…
Awesome workout!!! I need to do that myself, but I have been slacking lately. I've said it before, and here I go again -- I am so proud of you! You go girl! :)
Jennifer

Popular Posts