My ticker isn't ticking!

I'm sitting here looking at my blog, and I just keep looking at my weight loss ticker. I think it's broke! LOL It's been stuck on that same number for like FOREVER!!! I am tired of seeing that dang number 39.2 pounds lost. I'm am exercising every single day, working my booty off and really pushing myself hard to get a good workout every day. WHY IN THE HECK isn't my weight moving? I used to think that I was at a plateau, but I think that's not the case anymore. I have been noticing that I keep losing inches. On Monday I weighed in at my same usual weight of 155.8 pounds, but when I taped myself, I found out that I had lost an additional 1/4 of an inch off of my chest and my hips. I love that! It's a really good thing to be able to see that all my hard work is paying off. I sort of understand the weight thing. But at the same time it's aggravating to not see a change in the scale. I am sick of telling people that I have lost ALMOST 40 pounds. ALMOST is a dumb word. It's making me crazy! I want to be able to say that I've lost 40 pounds PERIOD and that's it. Sure I could round my weight up and say that I've lost 40 pounds, but I want to be honest. I'll just have to wait until I've earned it I guess. And when I've earned it then I'll be shouting it out to the world! LOL

Comments

Miz said…
not to be too suzie sunshine BUT :) it is SO SO SO great you are still losing inches.
Sometimes weight lost is MUSCLE if you arent losing inches and are restricting/not eating enough.
you are doing this all the right way!

Im happy to lend a hand if you want any thoughts/ideas?

Miz.
Carlos said…
you can do this... you've made such great progress... ticker will start running in no time

Popular Posts