NSV!

I have my Class A jacket from when I was in the military. I was putting some clothes away in my closet when I saw it hanging there in the very back of my closet. I decided to try it on. The last time it fit was when I was in Basic Training back in 1997. That was ages ago, I can't believe how old I am! Anyways, the last time I tried it on, or attempted to try it on was when I was at my heaviest weight and I could barely get it on. It was so tight. Now I can get that jacket on! I couldn't button it, but hey, I was able to get it onto my body! It felt awesome! I also have the Class A trousers and shirt. I was actually able to get them both on as well! Woo Hoo! I couldn't do up the button on the trousers, but considering that I couldn't get them on at all when I was at my heaviest weight, just getting them to my waist was awesome! And get this, the shirt was too loose! I couldn't believe it! It felt great to be able to get that stuff on after 12 years of not being able to! I should take a picture of myself in them when I am able to button up both the jacket and trousers. That would be pretty dang neat!

Comments

That is terrific! What an awesome NSV!
Sunny said…
that's great, congrats!! i can't believe 1997 was 12 years ago, that's the year i graduated from high school! i don't think i could fit into any of my old clothes from back then...
Martalu said…
Heck yeah mama! Way to go! So we should be seeing those pictures pretty soon.

Popular Posts