Stop & smell the roses!

This morning I took my baby to a local park and we walked for an hour. It was really a beautiful day today. It's neat how many more things you notice when you are walking instead of driving. We walked for an hour. Okay, it was more like I walked for an hour, and my baby just sat there all snuggled in his little car seat. He loved it so much that he fell asleep. He's such a sweet heart!
After that walk I brought my baby home, then went to the gym and did a 80 minute cardio workout. I did such a good workout that now I am pretty dang tired. For some reason though I just had to get on here and blog. I should be lying down right now. Anyways, just sharing my great day with you all. I hope you all had a good one too! Better get going for now. I'm gonna lie down so that I can get up bright and early tomorrow so that I can work my butt off at the gym. Have a good night all! Later!

Comments

Popular Posts