Watch me shrink from 195 to 155!

Notice the look on my face from start to finish. I remember when I took my BEFORE picture, I wasn't mad, but I wasn't happy either. That was my regular face. I can see now how very unhappy I was when I was at my heaviest weight. Now that I have lost almost 40 pounds, I am ALL smiles when I take my picture and I love that! I really feel like I'm becoming the ME that was always inside, it was just that I was hidden for a while that's all. It's a great thing to get back to my true self!



Comments

Unknown said…
love your slide show! You look great!!!

:)tj
Sunny said…
wow, you look great! not only thinner but alot happier too!! your slideshow is very inspiring. :)
Martalu said…
Isn't that something? Your smile really does get bigger and bigger as the show goes on! Hooray!!!! YOU RULE!
Carlos said…
awesome... what struck me is how you hold your arms as you lose the weight... like you get more confident, sassier

Popular Posts