Another NSV!

I have these shorts that I got back in June of 2008. They didn't fit me at all when I got them, but I kept them anyways because I knew that would be a good motivation. As I've been losing the weight, I could slowly get those shorts on, with a little difficulty back then but I could get them up to my waist. I couldn't button them at all, but I was happy that I was able to get them up to my waist. Now I can get those shorts up with no problem and I can button them up with no problem at all! AWESOME! I've still got some weight to lose, about 23 more pounds to be exact, but these little NSV's sure are motivating to keep doing the exercise and to keep eating right. It's all worth the effort to win that prize that I've got my eye on! Just like my quote says on the top of my blog "What's worth the prize is always worth the fight." I got that little quote from a Nickleback song "If today was your last day" I was listening to yesterday. I LOVE that song by the way! It's SUCH a great song!

Here's Nickelback's music video...




That quote is awesome isn't it?! I love that quote. It's the truth too if you ask me. This weight loss thing isn't easy, but it sure is worth the fight! And I'm in it to win it baby!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow, I so needed that video today. Thanks :)
Unknown said…
Its such a great feeling to fit into clothes that were too tight before we started our journey! Good job on making them fit! :) Whoo hoo!

Popular Posts